Polar LinkFIS Can Box Converter
Worried about potential battery drain issues when retrofitting an RCD510, RNS510 or RNS315 unit into your 2006-2008 Volkswagen? Would you like to enable the bluetooth phone menu in your red MFD instrument cluster display after retrofitting a new stereo and bluetooth module? This plug and play Polar LinkFIS kit is exactly what you need.
This Polar Link FIS will solve any potential battery drain issues, eliminating the need to replace your CANBUS module after installing a newer stereo into your 06-08 VW. It also will enable the bluetooth phone menu on your red MFD into your cluster after installing a 9W7 module.
This wiring kit is easy to install. It acts as a bridge harness between your vehicle's radio harness and the new stereo you install. The wire that comes out of the harness plugs into the LinkFIS box, and the install is complete. No coding via VCDS/Vagcom is needed to complete this install.
Included in the package is the following:
- Authentic Polar LinkFIS Module
- Plug and Play Bridge Wiring Harness
- USB Module (For updating your Polar LinkFIS module with new firmware from the AutoPolar website)
Eliminates potential battery drain in 2006-2008.5 Volkswagens with the following stereos:
- RCD510 AC, AD revision stereos
- RNS510 Initial, A, B, C, D revision Navigation Systems
- All RNS315 Navigation Systems
We Also Recommend