POLAR FIS MQB MK7 Advanced Multi Function Display VW/Audi
View real-time vehicle diagnostic information straight from your Instrument Cluster! Clock your 0-60mph times, view live boost PSI, monitor your air intake, oil temperature and much more!
Installation of the PolarFIS is relatively simple. The PolarFIS acts as a bridge connection between your vehicle's CANBUS and its wiring. Simply unplug the main harness of your vehicle's CANBUS Module, plug into the PolarFIS, and plug the other end of the PolarFIS's included wiring into your CANBUS Module.
Installation guide linked below. Vehicle used for this installation guide is a MK6 Volkswagen GTI, but other vehicles will have similar installation.
PolarFIS Advance Parameters:
Enable custom displays with up to 140 parameters. 4 parameters can be displayed on the instrument cluster at a time (Six on Red MFD Displays).
Available Parameters include:
Other Features include:
- The name of the created menu is customisable, which can substitute the name POLAR Advanced FIS by the text you want (up to 10 characters)
- Option to turn off the POLAR Advanced FIS screen off making the unit undetectable when taking the car in for service or repair. Is reactivated by simply pressing the OK button on the steering wheel or windshield wiper lever for 10 seconds.
- Automatic temperature units (° C, ° F), Speed (kmh / mph) and Size (Liters / Gallons) selected in the FIS.
- Manual selection of the units in which you want to display the parameters relating to pressure. Automatic, mbar, bar, PSI.
- Multi-function steering wheel / Wiper stalk control.
- Polar Advanced FIS automatically installs itself in the gateway, so you do not need diagnostic software after installation.