EZT Carbon Fiber-Alcantara Steering Wheel (VW MK6)
Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum 6 Months
Guaranteed FitmentEZT OEM Based Part
Shop With ConfidenceYour information is safe
In-House ExpertsWe know our products
Volkswagen MK6 Carbon-Alcantara Steering Wheel
- IN STOCK: None, custom builds only
Features real Carbon Fiber upper and bottom with Alcantara side bolsters, thicker wheel diameter, finger grooves, and a vibrant red stripe at 12 o'clock position.
The wheel demonstrated in this listing's photos is a Manual wheel optioned with Matte Carbon Fiber on the upper and lower portions of the wheels, Matte Carbon Fiber on the steering wheel controls (contact us for more information on these), gunmetal gray stitching and centerline, and an R Trim Badge.
All kits come with the following to aid with the install.
- 1x OEM stretch bolt
- 4x Trim Pry removal tools
Kits have a lead time of up to 1 week if specified steering wheel is in stock, and 2-5 weeks if not currently in stock. Free shipping available for all shipments within the continental USA.
Our wheels are hand built from OEM cores, and are guaranteed to be completely plug and play on the following vehicles:
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Golf R
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen GLI
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Jetta (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
- 2010-2015 VW CC and Passat (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
- 2010-2015 VW EOS (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
You may re-use your trim and airbag if installing into the aforementioned vehicles. If retrofitting into another vehicle, trim/airbag may be needed. All optional trim pieces and steering wheel controls are OEM parts. Optional airbag included in our kit is brand new OEM, Part number 1KM880201E81U.
This steering wheel will include non-multifunction steering wheel controls by default. Add steering wheel controls using the option when building your wheel.
Coding may be needed if retrofitting into a vehicle with a different airbag or steering wheel controls. Not all steering wheel controls will function properly on pre-2010 vehicles. Please research before attempting to retrofit into a vehicle not specified above.
Send us your 2010-2014 GTI or Golf R steering wheel for a $100 instant rebate! Just send us a quick note during checkout requesting a pre-paid return shipping label.
We Also Recommend