For your convenience, Eurozone Tuning has a 30-day return policy and 6 month limited warranty for all products, excluding products marked "CLEARANCE". Items marked "CLEARANCE" are sold as-is.
Please inspect your product immediately upon receipt.
There is a re-stocking fee of 15% for items returned fully functional.
OEM VW Component Retrofits:
- If radio or part is an order which required custom programming (MIB2 PQ, MIB2 MQB), a restocking fee of 20% applies for returned kits.
- We recommend having VCDS/OBDeleven on hand in case a setting needs to be tweaked for full functionality.
- Active Info Display Kits cannot be returned or warrantied under any circumstances.
- Steering wheels have a re-stocking fee of 20% for pre-built wheels, and 40% if the wheel is a custom build.
- Custom orders will incur a cancellation fee of 20% if the order is cancelled midway during the build. This cancellation fee applies starting from 5 business days after placing your order. If cancelled before the 5 business day mark, there is no cancellation fee.
- Complimentary buttons, modules, wiring harnesses and paddles may or may not be included depending on the wheel you choose. Your EZT Wheel Warranty does not cover the complimentary components. There is a possibility you may need to transfer over your buttons, paddles, modules and/or wiring from your factory wheel. EZT will not cover labor to swap complimentary equipment under any circumstances. Message us for clarification if you have questions on this.
There are no refunds on digital goods including firmware/software.
EZT will not cover or reimburse labor charges for any items sold on this site under any circumstances.
If you received a product that was damaged or defective upon arrival, or the wrong product, please contact us using the "Contact Us" or Live Chat section of the site at any time for a Return Authorization Number (“RA”).
Before sending an email to obtain a RA, you will need to know the invoice number for the Product you wish to return. You must obtain an RA from Eurozone Tuning within 30 days of your receipt of the Product.
The product must be returned to our facility in Bloomfield, CT within 15 days of the issuance of the RA by a reputable, prepaid, traceable transport of your choice. All returned product must be packed carefully in its original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation that were shipped with the product.
The RA must be clearly marked on the outside of the original packaging of the returned product. You are responsible for the returned product while it is in transit to Eurozone Tuning; you must insure and/or declare the full value of the returned product.
Shipping and handling are only refundable if you have received product that was damaged or defective upon arrival, or was the wrong product.
If you do not comply with this Return Policy in its entirety, Eurozone Tuning reserves right in its sole discretion to refuse delivery of the returned product.
Please allow 1-3 business days for Eurozone Tuning to credit your account for the returned product.
Nothing in this policy limits or restricts your rights under the limited warranty for the product.