9W7 Bluetooth Module 7P6035730F for RNS510 and RCD510
All configurations will ship 6/30 if ordered today
Looking to add bluetooth to your new RCD510 or RNS510 Audio System? You will need this 9W7 Bluetooth module. This module supports A2DP Audio Playback, Handsfree Calling and will enable the call screen on your instrument cluster (For full MFD+ displays only. More information is displayed below on this.)
See our installation guide here
This unit is used, in fantastic working condition.
OEM Volkswagen 9W7 BLUETOOTH CONTROL UNIT MODULE
Module: 7P6035730F or newer/5K0035730E or newer
Software 2730 HW: 09 or newer
If your vehicle already have an existing Bluetooth Module installed from the factory, this install is a quick, simple swap. Simply unplug and remove your existing bluetooth module located under your passenger seat, and install this one.
If your vehicle does NOT have a Bluetooth Module installed from the factory, you will require this harness:
Note: If upgrading from a 9W2 or 9W3 and re-using your vehicle's stock harness, an additional wire set is needed to complete the install (bluetooth audio will only play in mono if wire is not installed). Select "Include Stereo Wire Set" above to add this to your order.
- Voice Command
- A2DP/Bluetooth Audio Stream (Control Next Track, Previous Track and pause track via touchscreen or steering wheel controls)
- Shows Song Information (Title, Artist) of A2DP - Bluetooth Audio Stream.
- White MFA+ / DIS (Driver Information System in instrument cluster)
- Works with vehicles with red MFD's, however Bluetooth information will not display on the MFD. Bluetooth operation must be controlled via the RCD510/RNS510/RNS315 unit itself.
- Multicolor MFA Premium / DIS;
- Compatible with all mobile phones with Bluetooth Support
- Multifunction Steering Wheel;
- All RNS315/RNS510 Audio Systems
- RCD 510 (Voice command will not work/Artist name and song title/Play and Skip will only function on AE/AF/F and H revision models. AC and AD revision RCD510's will not be able to display song data, use bluetooth phone control, etc)
- Without MFA / DIS / FIS (Half MFD Screen in base model vehicles)
- With Red MFD+ Cluster (Bluetooth Phone can only be controlled via the RNS510 / RCD510's screen. No call information will display on your cluster unless you purchase and install a FIS LINK Can Box Converter.
- with White MFD+ Cluser
- Multicolor MFD+ Cluster MFA Premium / DIS;
- Without multifunction steering wheel
We Also Recommend