VW MK6 Carbon Edition Steering Wheel (Golf/GLI/GTI/GolfR/CC/Passat/Tiguan/EOS)
Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum 6 Months
Guaranteed FitmentEZT OEM Based Part
Shop With ConfidenceYour information is safe
In-House ExpertsWe know our products
VW MK6 CARBON EDITION STEERING WHEEL (Golf/GLI/GTI/GolfR/CC/Passat/Tiguan/EOS)
- IN STOCK: None, custom orders only
Features real Carbon Fiber upper and bottom with Alcantara side bolsters, thicker wheel diameter, finger grooves, and a vibrant red stripe at 12 o'clock position.
The wheel demonstrated in this listing's photos is a Manual wheel optioned with Matte Carbon Fiber on the upper and lower portions of the wheels, Matte Carbon Fiber on the steering wheel controls (contact us for more information on these), gunmetal gray stitching and centerline, and an R Trim Badge.
All kits come with the following to aid with the install.
- 1x OEM stretch bolt
- 4x Trim Pry removal tools
Kits have a lead time of up to 1 week if specified steering wheel is in stock, and 3-5 weeks if not currently in stock. Free shipping available for all shipments within the continental USA.
Our wheels are hand built from OEM cores, and are guaranteed to be completely plug and play on the following vehicles:
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Golf R
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen GLI
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Jetta (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
- 2010-2015 VW CC and Passat (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
- 2010-2015 VW EOS (Will require coding and SW module if stock wheel did not come with steering wheel controls. Requires airbag with circle indent)
You may re-use your trim and airbag if installing into the GTI/Golf R/GLI models. Golf/Jetta/CC/Passat/EOS models will require multifunction buttons/airbag/trim. If retrofitting into another vehicle (for example a MK5), trim/airbag may be needed as well. All optional trim pieces and steering wheel controls are OEM parts. Optional airbag included in our kit is brand new OEM, Part number 1KM880201E81U.
This steering wheel will not include multifunction buttons or lower badge by default. Add steering wheel controls and/or multifunction buttons using the option above when building your wheel.
Coding may be needed if retrofitting into a vehicle with a different airbag or steering wheel controls. Not all steering wheel controls will function properly on pre-2010 vehicles. Please research before attempting to retrofit into a vehicle not specified above.
Send us your 2010-2014 GTI/Golf R/GLI flat bottom steering wheel for a $180 instant rebate! Just add a quick note during checkout requesting a pre-paid return shipping label. Non-Flat bottom wheels are not eligible for a rebate.
We Also Recommend