Mercedes Benz AMG W205 C43/C63 GT CLS Carbon Edition Steering Wheel
Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum 6 Months
Guaranteed FitmentEZT OEM Based Part
Shop With ConfidenceYour information is safe
In-House ExpertsWe know our products
Mercedes W205 AMG C43/C63 Carbon Edition Steering Wheel
IN STOCK: none
Features your choice of material for the steering wheel upper and bottom, and sides. Our wheels feature bolstered sides, thicker wheel diameter, thumb grips, rear finger grooves, and your choice of stitching color and optional centerline.
Check out our installation guide here!
If choosing Alcantara, please specify which color Alcantara in the notes section (Silver-Grey or Dark-Gray Alcantara). Silver-Gray is a good match for AMG vehicles with silver Alcantara Piping throughout the seats/door trim.
All kits come with the following to aid with the install.
- 4x Trim Pry removal tools
Check out Bird's review of our EZT custom wheels here!
Kits have a lead time of up to 1 week if specified steering wheel is in stock, and 3-5 weeks if not currently in stock. Free shipping available for all shipments within the continental USA.
Our wheels are hand built from OEM cores, and are guaranteed to be completely plug and play on the following vehicles:
- 2015-2018 Mercedes Benz AMG C43/C63/C63s Sedan W205
- 2017-2018 Mercedes Benz AMG C43/C63/C63s Coupe W205
- 2016-2018 Mercedes Benz AMG C43/C63/C63s Convertible W205
- 2015-2018 Mercedes Benz C300/C400 Coupe/Sedan/Convertible W205
- Note, some C300/C400 models may need new sport airbag with this setup.
- 2015-2018 Mercedes Benz GLC X253
- 2015-2018 Mercedes Benz CLS/CLS63 AMG
- 2015-2018 Mercedes Benz AMG GT/GTS/GTR
Please research before attempting to retrofit into a vehicle not specified above.
Note: Send your stock wheel to us for a $275 instant rebate! Your wheel must be a flat bottom sport wheel. Your order will come with instructions on how to send your factory wheel to us, as well as a pre-paid shipping label.
Note: If your button layout is different from the one shown in the photos (common for some 2015 and 2016 models), then you will need to transfer your stock buttons onto the new wheel.
We Also Recommend