Porterfield R4-S Pads AP1107 (Front)
Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads
In our search for the perfect brake pad with the least amount of brake dust compared to OEM, we landed on a winner: The Porterfield R4-S pad. We tested these on our shop C63s over a two year period and noticed about 1/4 the brake dust over the same amount of driving time/miles compared to OEM, along with minimal brake fade over heavy use. These are great for daily driving, as well as spirited driving, or an occasional track day or autocross.
These are ceramic pads, these are great replacements for your OEM pads with greater longevity, brake bite and feel similar to OEM, and are easy to install.
Porterfield is an American company based in California, and has been in business since 1986. They focus on braking upgrades for most models.
Included is a set of four pads, for the two front rotors.
Fits the following models:
- 06-13 A3 2.0L FWD and TDI,
- 2006-2009 A3 3.2L Quattro, 10-13 A3 2.0L Quatrro,
- 2008-2011 TT 2.0L Turbo, 09-13 TT Quattro 2.0L Turbo,
- 2012-16 TT Quattro w/ 312mm front disc
- 07-16 Eos,
- 2012-17 Beetle
- 2010-16 cc 2.0l turbo
- 2010-13 Golf
- 2010-2013 GTI
- 06-09 GTI Mk V
- 05-14 Jetta TDI
- 05-14 Jetta GLi
- 05-10 Jetta 2.5L 5 cyl
- 05-14 Jetta 2.0 Turbo
- 06-08 Passat 2.0L Turbo
- 06-08 Passat 3.6L
- 09-11 Passat
- 07-10 Rabbit
- 09-17 CC 2.0L Turbo FWD
- 09-10 Jetta Wagon 2.0 TDI
- 09-10 Jetta Wagon 2.5 5 Cyl
- 09-10 Jetta Wagon 2.0 Turbo (Gas)
- 10-12 Golf 2.5 Gas
- 10-12 Golf 2.0 TDI 260/272mm Rear Discs
- 10-12 GTI
- 11-12 Jetta 2.0L Diesel
- 11-12 Jetta 2.5L Gas Rear Discs or Drums
- 09-10 Jetta Wagon
- 11-14 Jetta Wagon 2.0L Diesel
- 11-14 Jetta Wagon 2.5L Gas R/Discs
- 11-14 Jetta Wagon 2.5L Gas R/Drums
- 12-14 Beetle 2.0 Turbo
- 12-14 Beetle 2.5L
- 10-11 Passat
- 2014-16 Jetta w/ Front Disc 288mm and sensor
Note: Be sure to install these pads on new, or rotors in good condition. Life will decrease if installed on grooved rotors or rotors with a visible outer lip.
Note: There is no warranty stated or implied on Porterfield pads due to the unusual stress placed on racing parts and because we have no control how they are used.
We Also Recommend