VW MK7 Golf/GTI/GolfR/E-Golf 8" Glass Display Retrofit Kit (Nav/Non Nav)
Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum 6 Months
Guaranteed FitmentGenuine OEM Parts
Shop With ConfidenceYour information is safe
In-House ExpertsWe know our products
Would you like to retrofit the new glass 8" screen from the new 2018 model VW GTI/Golf R's? Look no further! This kit includes all necessary components to upgrade your 6.5" MIB2 Screen without Navigation to an 8" Glass European LCD Screen.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 2015-2021 Volkswagen GTI
- 2015-2021 Volkswagen Golf R
- 2015-2021 Volkswagen Golf
- 2015-2021 Volkswagen E-Golf
- 2015-2021 Volkswagen Alltrack
- 2015-2021 Golf Sportwagen/TDI
- Fitment notes/exceptions:
- If your vehicle is a 2015
- This display kit is not a plug and play upgrade. You also need to upgrade the brain unit (disc drive in your glovebox) to an MIB2.
- If your vehicle is a 2018+
- Check your glovebox for a Brain Unit (disc drive) mechanism. If this does not exist in your glovebox, you will instead need a full MIB2 Retrofit Kit along with some additional wiring harnesses/accessories
This retrofit is simple and can be completed by the average user in 25-30 minutes with minimal tools. 4x display removal keys and soft pry tool are needed to complete the install. Add this tool kit using the checkbox above. Check out our installation guide here!
8" Discover Pro Screen Retrofit Kit comes with the following:
- 8" Discover Pro LCD Screen
- Brand new, never before used. Imported directly from Germany
- Button orientation for NON-NAVIGATION or NAVIGATION units. Select the version depending on your vehicle's current features
- OEM Bezel for 8" LCD Screen
- Brand new, OEM Part
- Only available in gloss black color
- Includes vents
- Installation Instructions
- (Optional) 4x Trim Removal Tools + 4x Soft Pry Trim Removal Tool
Trim removal tools and soft pry tools are available using the checkbox above.
Note (updated): App button is confirmed to function with 2017 North American vehicles equipped with MIB2 Nav or Non-Nav and leads to App Connect/Carplay/Android Auto Splash Screen. Button does not work on 2016 models. For 2016 models, Carplay/Android Auto can be accessed through the main menu.
We Also Recommend